"I close my eyes and feel myself fly a thousand miles away"--Barbie as The Princess and The Pauper - Free
you know kipikan? hm. kipikan is some texts, words, or actions that can makes someone feel like his/her fly thousand miles away. yeah, you flied me with your texts before you.....em....go. your spirit, your silence, everything yours made me fly in that time. if I hear those ring of SMS(s) from you, the way to forget you became harder. I never thought that I would have such a feeling like this. Like a maniac that don't have an enough brave to scream in front of the stage, so different like her. she got so much supports from your friends to get closer to you. if you read this, you must understand who is she. I envy her, always.
I just want to say. Deep in my heart. Since 4 years ago. I've fallen in love with you, too deep, until you couldn't got out. You stuck in my mind, heart, and now...life. you've influenced half of my life. I tried to focus in school. I tried to make myself have a golden silence. I tried to walk faster. I tried to scream out in my heart. I tried to prefer use my logic than memorizing. and the last is...I tried to be myself while you did not. You always did. You always do everything for everyone but ain't you. I tried to be myself because I wanted to be your complement, I wanted you to be perfect because you have me. But it seems can't. I couldn't be yours, I thought.
okay that's enough. I want you to know, my heart is closed tightly for you......to get out.
♥ D


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar