19 Nov 2011

something unspoken

hey, Bloggie! Every time I online, I never realized that this background is....half-fresh. Or...half-pale. I don't know what does it mean but this half-pale background reminds me of you. How's life, dude? Your leave costs much tears of mine. Not really tear, but it hurts me more than cry. Crying inside, maybe?

A few days ago, I dreamed about you. You asked me how my feeling was when I met you. "Still da same, huh?". "Never changed, by the way,". Sounded like that then I don't remember what was next. But it really really really carved permanently on my mind. I ever read on somewhere, that in dream, we never lied. And, yeah, it means that my feeling, since 4 years ago. Is never changed.

I said this to some of my bestfriends and they told me the same thing: You love him. Love. What's that? Is it like...bitter medicine eaten with banana? I don't care. The thing I do really care is one of my friends' statement, I don't remember when but it sticks here *point on my head*: "He's just like hanging you. Said nothing while you was confessing something precious". It sticks because it sounds like I'm very taboo. And if 'you' read this, please say something unspoken which stuck in your head when I said 'that'. I beg.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
;