22 Mei 2010

special for my prince Lee Donghae

"Donghae fact : He will very happy if someone called him 'prince' "--that's why I called him 'prince'. not just for make him happy, he's my real prince at all ;)

His name is Lee Donghae and his stage name is Donghae. He called Fishie and Pinnochio by his friends (Super Junior oppas). was born in Mokpo, on October 15th 1986. Now, he's very close with Eunhyuk (Lee Hyukjae-SuJu). He has an older bro, named Lee Donghwa *psst, the both are cute xDD*
First I saw him in pages of my pals' mags. he was so great, cute, ridiculous, adorable, amazing, handsome, innocent, and the last was a bit sexy (he wasn't like kyuhyun and siwon). and for seconds, I've fallen in love with the master of innocent XOXO

what a cutee xD, didn't you see?

and yesterday, I saw the incredible facts of Donghae and make my mouth-shaped "O" so loooong. And this is the most touchable sentences :
+ He often cried when he was on the phone with his parents. He is now trying hard to hold back his tears.
for his sharp eyes. his sharp nose. his melting smile, I swear his parents will proudly have a 'child' like Donghae. but not for long time after debuted, Donghae's appa died and ABSOLUTELY, SENSITIVELY, and the others feelings, Donghae cried.

umm.. maybe you can't believe in a photo, so I'll give you more photos ..


he has much innocent facts, but I won't write here, cause he's perfect for me, myself, and I :*

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
;