1
Girl : choose - me or your life ?
Boy : my Life .
Then the girl ran away.
The boy stopped her and ask : I choose my life cus you're my life
(sc: @dheaaa)
2
Girl : we're bestfriend right?
Boy : Yes, of course.
Girl : So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy : No one. I LOVE someone.
Girl : Ohh, she must be very lucky.
Boy : Definitely. I've loved her since I met her.
Girl : Really? Well, since we're bestfriend, I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy : Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone, dials the numbers and call*
Girl : Wait, hold on. I think I'm getting a call.
*answer phone*
Girl : Hello?
Boy : I love you.
3
There was a little boy whose 1st love was a young girl in a picture which he found and picked from the street...
As time went by he got married,
But still kept it.
One day,his wife found it and asked,
"Where did u get this?"
The man said,
"I kept that since I was a child,
But why r U asking?"
The girl replied,
"I lost this picture when I was 7...":)
4
Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it.
Boy: I don’t have to.
Girl: Why not?
Boy: Because...
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can’t...
The girl started to cry softly and said:
Then you don't love me...
The two continued to walk in silence. They reached the girls home.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Do you really want to know?
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose and whispered in her ear, "Because three words are not enough..."
5
Girl-am i prety?
Boy-no.
G-do u want 2 live with me?
B-no.
G-wil u cry if i leave u?
B-no
The girl got vexd & started 2 cry.
The boy pulled her close 2 him & said
u r not pretty but prettiest,
i dont wan 2 live with u but live 4 u,
If u leave Me i wont cry but DIE!.
3
There was a little boy whose 1st love was a young girl in a picture which he found and picked from the street...
As time went by he got married,
But still kept it.
One day,his wife found it and asked,
"Where did u get this?"
The man said,
"I kept that since I was a child,
But why r U asking?"
The girl replied,
"I lost this picture when I was 7...":)
4
Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it.
Boy: I don’t have to.
Girl: Why not?
Boy: Because...
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can’t...
The girl started to cry softly and said:
Then you don't love me...
The two continued to walk in silence. They reached the girls home.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Do you really want to know?
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose and whispered in her ear, "Because three words are not enough..."
5
Girl-am i prety?
Boy-no.
G-do u want 2 live with me?
B-no.
G-wil u cry if i leave u?
B-no
The girl got vexd & started 2 cry.
The boy pulled her close 2 him & said
u r not pretty but prettiest,
i dont wan 2 live with u but live 4 u,
If u leave Me i wont cry but DIE!.
actually I still have so ma~ny more stories. but I think that'll be create a long and boring post. so, I just could post this. hope you enjoy it ! :)


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar