k-then.
I'm feeling like...I'm between 2 opinions. First one ask me that I must be a peppy person. If I have someone who I need, need me, I must be there by their side whether I can or not. Encourage them with all of my heart. Give some suggestions. Have my shoulder to lay on. Always and always. I don't like those actions. But these're must, aren't these?
Second one is let me free. If I have someone who I need, need me, I must be there by their side if they ask me first before I have another promise. Encourage them as much as I can give, as much as my heart give. Give some suggestions if I have. Have my phone to text with, let me choose if I want to reply or not. These're let and set me free from one opinion, but these'll make me as 2 souls in one body. It's true that I don't have a partner in relationship, but must I have 2 souls in my body? Am I that poor?
Rather than have 2 souls in my body, I let them to be nowhere. So here I am, nothing.
p.s dear the two whose those opinions belongs with, may I ask a favor? Can you two let me be myself? rule my world, start what I want start, and stop what I've started? Can you?


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar