"Happy birtday cantiik..sukses selalu amiin"
"GIF specially made for Dina Hisan Nabyla. Happy Birthday, Nice Pal :D loveyou xoxoxo @dinahisan"
"Selamat ulang tahun @dinahisan :-)"
Well. That's a nice intro of May 10th 2012--known as my 15th birthday, at least for me but intro is intro and coda is coda.
My day was went perfectly with nice things that made me overwhelmed (well, my weakness is holding compassion) until...until night came of course. At 6 p.m., people usually start saying 'Good evening'and that day my heart was crying and breaking. I'm used to it but I really couldn't hold that things back. I never hated May and 6 p.m. that much. But May is still my month and 6 p.m. is still my favorite time. May is month when rain becomes dry (nowadays in Indonesia), so I will not let my tears still at their best existence. Plus 6 p.m. is when the twilight comes, so I will not let myself waste more energy to sad when my very favorite thing to see comes.
Well, I love moon hehe. It's bright but actually not. Seems beautiful but actually doesn't. It's professional at showing fake expression and stuffs. Moon is like me, I think :/ What am I writing?! Haha, sorry and thanks for let me write my very true feeling *bow*
D.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar